How to Cook Yummy Dirt cups

Dirt cups. Made with chocolate pudding, crushed Oreos, and gummy worms, these pudding dirt cups are as fun for the kids to make as they are tasty to eat. Chocolate pudding is layered between crushed chocolate sandwich cookies and garnished with gummy worms in these clever dirt cup desserts. Like I have mentioned before, I am going to be posting recipes that my family loves.

Dirt cups Like your Dirt Cups a touch more chill? Add some freezing time and you'll have a slightly cooler version to enjoy. Oreo Dirt Cups - Shari Blogs. You can have Dirt cups using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Dirt cups

  1. Prepare 100 ml of whipping cream.
  2. It's 3-4 tbsp of nutella.
  3. You need of Oreo biscuits crushed 2 tbsp for each cup.
  4. You need of Jelly worms to decor.
  5. It's of Mint twig to decor.

Like I have mentioned before, I am going to be posting recipes that my family loves. I don't know about you, but I have been to many "family friendly" recipe blogs before and. Find dirt cups stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.

Dirt cups step by step

  1. Bear cream till thick- add in nutella and beat again till incorporated..
  2. Pour into serving glasses and top with some crushed oreo..

Hope you guys enjoyed this video and I know it was a little bit different but my sister wanted to do it. And please leave a like, comment, and subscribe! A great dessert recipe for your next camping trip from the experts at KOA. Decorations: gummy worms, gummy frogs, candy flowers, chopped peanuts. Dirt Pudding Cups #SummerofPuddingMoore or Less Cooking Food Blog. gummy worms, chocolate pudding, oreo.

Comments