How to Cook Perfect Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars

Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. Chocolate chip granola bars are a staple in my pantry, but between my husband, my kids, and my kids' hungry friends, I can't seem to keep enough of them in the house. So I figured it was time to try and make them from scratch, and maybe even sneak in some health food. This Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Recipe is THE BEST and easiest way to make granola bars!

Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Every chewylicious bite is made with real, mouth-watering. These granola bars pack well for mid-day snacks or hiking trips. Vary the ingredients for variety or to make them more wholesome. You can have Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars

  1. Prepare 6 tbsp of unsalted butter.
  2. It's 1/3 cup of dark brown sugar.
  3. You need 1/4 cup of + 2 TBSP. honey.
  4. It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
  5. Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
  6. You need 2 cup of quick oats( instant cooking).
  7. You need 1 3/4 cup of rice krispies.
  8. Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds ( I used walnuts) - chopped finely.
  9. It's 1/4 cup of wheat germ.
  10. You need 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.

I always had a box stashed in my desk drawer just in case I got a case of the hungries and had to rush off to a meeting or needed an afternoon pick-me-up. I loved that they were soft and chewy, and of course that they had chocolate in them. I am honestly not sure if I've. Chewy, no-bake, healthy granola bars made simply with oats, honey, almond or peanut butter and chocolate chips.

Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars step by step

  1. Line a 13x9 pan with alumium foil. Leave a little over hang. Spray lightly..
  2. In a large pot. Combine butter, brown sugar & honey..
  3. Bring mixture to a boil.over medium high heat. Stirring constantly. Lower heat . Simmer until mixture is dissolved & slightly thickened. About 2 min. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and salt..
  4. Add oats - rice cereal. - nuts- wheat germ to pan. Fold until combined..
  5. Transfer mixture to your prepared pan . Press down lightly with a spatula to even out. Sprinkle choc. Chips over top. Press down so chips stick in place..
  6. Place in fridge 90 min up to 2 hrs.To chill.Use foil overhang to transfer to cutting board. Cut into retangles..

A simple and delicious gluten-free recipe! Pre-packaged, too sweet, milk chocolate granola bars at lunch and before volleyball practice. The easiest Granola Bar Recipe you'll ever make! Made with oats and rice cereal and a sweet and chewy coating. No artificial flavors or preservatives in.

Comments